This half day hike will take about 3 hours round trip. We’ll wind our way up the forested, south bluff using a fairly straight-forward network of deer trails. It’s not an “easy” hike, but it’s not too bad either. Just keep in mind that we’ll cover about a 400 foot elevation with lots of trees and brush to walk over, around and under along the way. When we arrive at the top, the views are nothing less than spectacular so you will definitely want to bring your camera!
You will be amazed.. and you will be tired at the end of the day!
Difficulty: Medium to Difficult
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting Time: Generally 9am
Meeting Location: South Shore Boat Launch Parking Area
What We Provide:
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional guide
- Light snacks
- Schwag! 25oz souvenir water bottle
- Available: trekking poles, binoculars, rain ponchos
What You Need:
- Snacks and water
- Basic outdoor clothing, rain jacket, and suitable footwear
- Small backpack or waistpack
- Trekking poles are recommended.
- Read the equipment list
Length: Half Day (3-4 hours)
|4 ppl +||$45/person|